Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 1PM EST
To register, call 215-987-2655.
In this course, students will continue their study of logic. This will be a multi-faceted course. We will concern ourselves with what the Orthodox view of logic. We will consider examples from the Fathers of the Church, looking at their use of logic.
- Traditional Logic II, Martin Cothran, published by Memoria Press. Students will need to purchase both text (https://www.memoriapress.com/curriculum/logic-and-rhetoric/traditional-logic-ii-student-book/) and workbook (https://www.memoriapress.com/curriculum/logic-and-rhetoric/traditional-logic-ii-student-workbook/).
- Additional materials to be provided by the instructor.
Three classes will be held each week in real-time, using the Zoom web-conferencing system. During one of our class times, we will hold regular study groups (bi-weekly) to assist students in their preparation for tests, quizzes, and other forms of assessment.
- Students will have to complete assignments.
- Students will have regular quizzes and tests.
- The number and frequency of assignments may be adjusted at the instructor’s discretion to accommodate variations in student progress.