As an aid to study for The Four Gospels by Archbishop Averky (1982), we will be recording selections from the King James, arranged in order as they appear in Archbishop Averky’s commentary.
Chapter 4: The Second Passover of Public Ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ (cont.)
- John the Baptist Sends His Disciples to the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Lord’s Witness Concerning John the Baptist
- Rebuking the Sinful Cities, Praising God for Revealing the Truth to Children, and a Call to All Who Are Weary and Heavy Laden
- Forgiving the Sinful Woman in the House of Simon the Pharisee
- Healing the Possessed Man and Rebuking the Pharisees for Blaspheming the Holy Spirit
- The Lord’s Answer to Those Who Sought a Sign from Him
- A Woman Praises the Mother of Christ, and Christ Answers Her: Spiritual Relation to the Lord