As an aid to study for The Four Gospels by Archbishop Averky (1982), we will be recording selections from the King James, arranged in order as they appear in Archbishop Averky’s commentary.
Chapter 5: The Third Passover of the Lord Jesus Christ’s Public Ministry (concl.)
- Healing the Two Blind Men in Jericho
- The Lord Jesus Christ Visits Zacchaeus
- The Parable of the Ten Pounds, or the Talents
- The Raising of Lazarus
- The Decision of the Sanhedrin to Kill the Lord Jesus Christ
- The Dinner in Bethany at the Home of Lazarus